WARNING

HIGH SCHOOL NORMALITY contains strong language and some themes not suitable for audiences under 17. Viewer discretion is advised.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Did You Know: The Coffee Plantation

Did you know?

The Coffee Plantation, where David, Aaron, Michael, and Mark hang out every week is an actual coffee place in Scottsdale, Arizona.

There are two locations: one is at the Scottsdale Shea Center, and the other is on Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. I go to the one at Scottsdale and Shea a lot because of the zen atmosphere and the delightful smell of roasted coffee beans.

Unlike David, I actually do not drink coffee, but I do drink a lot of hot chocolate in the wintertime. During the warmer months, I like to go next door to the Gelato Spot to get some delicious strawberry gelato with my friends or family.

Check out the real Coffee Plantation or visit the fictional one on
HIGH SCHOOL NORMALITY
THE FINAL SEASON
January 2010

No comments: